The Cover Kid Contest is closed for 2022. Stay connected with us for updates on the 2023 Cover Kid Contest.
Cover Kid Contest
Want to see your child on the Cover of Central California Parent? Enter the Cover Kid Contest! Read the official rules and FAQs below. Then fill-out and sign the Cover Kid Entry Form, that will be available in a 2023 issue.
All entrants must be between the ages of 2 and 12. Each entry form must be submitted by the child’s legal guardian and postmarked by the contest deadline. Each entry must be accompanied by one photo and a $25 check (no professional, computer-generated, or Polaroid photos.) Entry photos will not be returned. Make check payable to Central California Parent and mail to Central California Parent: Cover Kid, 7638 N. Ingram, Suite 101, Fresno, CA 93711.
Cover Kid Contest FAQs:
- What age children can be entered in the contest? 2–12 years.
- How many photos can I submit? Please send only one photo per entry. You may enter as many photos as you like—each photo must include a registration form and $25 check.
- Can I enter my twins together? Twins must be entered separately. Although they may look alike, a set of twins can have totally different personalities and have a different presence in front of the camera.
- Can I send my entry and photo via e-mail? We do not accept entries or photos online. Please use standard mail.
- What type of photo should I submit? A 4” x 6” or 5” x 7” photo shows off your child best. Computer generated photos or photos on a copy machine are not accepted. Photos must be taken by entrant, non-professional, unpublished, and may not have won any prize or award. Close up photos with smiling faces are better than pictures that are taken at a distance. Full body shots are okay, as long as face is shown clearly. Taking an up-to-date photo of your child in their most natural environment that shows their personality and style is highly recommended.
- How much does it cost to enter? It costs $25 per child to enter. Entries must be accompanied by payment and registration form. If your form of payment is returned, your entry will be disqualified unless additional funds are sent. Additional return check fee may apply.
- Will my photo be returned? Photos will not be returned.
- Are there other qualifications? Yes, children must live in Fresno, Madera, Kings, or Tulare Counties.
- Who picks the winners? Our judges are local talent scouts and photographers.
- Will the judges really look at all entries? Yes, they really look at all entries!
- How will we be notified if our child is a winner? Winners will be notified by email.
- Who can I call with questions? If you still have questions after reading this, please contact our office at (559) 435-1409 or email email@example.com