Splash and Soak!
Summer is in full swing and when it’s scorching hot outside, kids just want to cool off. Here are fun places around the Central Valley for kids to get wet, for free!
• Centennial Park – E. Fifth & Flume Streets, Madera
• Centennial Park Splash Pad – Hanford/Armona Road between 11th and 12th Avenues, Hanford
• Coe Park Splash Pad – 43 S. Douty Street, Hanford
• Del Lago Park Splash Pad – 1700 N. Laspina Street, Tulare
• Figarden Loop Park Water Play Area – 4265 N. Figarden Drive, Fresno
• Freedom Park Splash Pad – 2000 9 1/2 Avenue, Hanford
• Hidden Valley Park Splash Pad – 11th and Corner Streets, Hanford
• Historic Dickey Park Splash Park – 50 N. Calaveras at Blackstone and Divisadero, Fresno
• Inspiration Park – 5770 W. Gettysburg, Fresno
• JFK Park – North and Faller Avenues, Sanger
• Lemoore Rotary Youth Plaza – 300 E and Henley Streets, Lemoore
• Maldanado Park – Clyde Fannon and Thomas Conboy Streets, Firebaugh
• Martin Ray Reilly – Highway 180 & Chestnut Avenue, Fresno
• Mulcahy Park Splash Pad – 1001 W. Sonora Avenue, Tulare
• Riverway Sports Park Splash Pad – 3611 N. Dinuba Blvd., Visalia
• Rotary Park Water Feature – 930 N. Gateway, Madera
• Salazar Park – Sheridan and Valley Streets, Selma
• Todd Beamer Park Splash Park – Maple and Plymouth Avenues, Fresno
• Vinland Park – Gettysburg and Woodrow Avenues, Fresno
Splash Parks may break down due to unforeseen circumstances. Splash Parks will also be closed for maintenance days. Please plan accordingly. For Splash Park hours, maintenance days, and more information, contact the Parks and Recreation Department for the corresponding city.
Central California Parent is the #1 FREE parenting resource for Central Valley families.
Stay connected with Central California Parent throughout the month!
• Like Us on Facebook
• Follow Us on Instagram
• Follow Us on Pinterest
• Follow Us on Twitter
• Subscribe For our Family E-Newsletter
• Read Our Digital Edition
• Enter for our FREE Giveaways