These fun popsicles are a great way to sneak some fruit into your child’s diet. Made with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit, they are as healthy as they are tasty and perfect for a Fourth of July celebration!
- In your first bowl, mix together 3 cups of Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Puree 2 cups of fresh strawberries in a food processor and put the puree in your second bowl. Do the same to 2 cups of fresh blackberries and put that puree in a third bowl.
- Now it’s time to fill the popsicles! Let the kids make their own pops by alternating layers of the yogurt mix and the two purees.
- Take a knife or popsicle stick and twirl through the layers for a fun swirling effect.
- Let the popsicles sit in their molds in the freezer for 8 hours.
- When you’re ready to eat the pops, run the mold under hot water for 10 seconds to release the pops and enjoy!
Looking for more Fourth of July ideas? Follow us on Pinterest!