Fourth of July Flower Pot
By Central California Parent
Prepare for the Fourth of July by getting creative with a flower pot! You only need a ceramic flower pot, ceramic paint and a paintbrush to achieve this festive look! Kids will love creating their own patriotic design.
1. Once your child has picked a design, begin painting starting with the white. It’s always best to apply the lighter colors first.
2. Follow next with the red and the blue paint.
3. After the paint is dry, supply the kids with some star stickers to top off the design!
These pots look great on the front porch with flowers or on your table to complete your Fourth of July decor!
Looking for more Fourth of July ideas? Follow us on Pinterest!
Central California Parent is the #1 FREE parenting resource for Central Valley families.
Stay connected with Central California Parent throughout the month!
• Like Us on Facebook
• Follow Us on Pinterest
• Subscribe For our Family E-Newsletter
• Read Our Digital Edition
• Enter for our FREE Giveaways